Addis Media Network Job Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 03 “Junior Reporter” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before December 26, 2021. The Addis Media Network is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Addis Media Network Job Vacancy 2021 – Ethio Jobs. The Addis Media Network looking for “Junior Reporter” Vacancy. Addis Media Network has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree Graduation may apply on or before December 26, 2021.
Addis Media Network has published an employment notification December 16, 2021 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Addis Media Network Job Vacancy 2021.
Addis Media Network Job Vacancy 2021
|Addis Media Network Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 03 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||December 16, 2021|
|Closing Date||December 26, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Addis Media Network.
- Department : HR Department.
- Organization Type: Private.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Grade: IX.
- Education Level: Degree.
- Educational Qualification: English Language and Literature, Journalism and Communication, Theatrical Art, Political Science, and International Relation or related filed.
- Total Vacancy: 03.
- Experience: Zero-year Experience.
- Closing Date: December 26, 2021.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: Junior Reporter.
- For more information: 0111551848.
How to apply for Addis Media Network Jobs 2021?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Addis Media Network office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Addis Media Network Job Vacancy 2021.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.