Addis Ababa Culture and Tourism Office Job Vacancy: Development Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 25 vacancies at the Addis Ababa Culture and Tourism Office for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Addis Ababa Culture and Tourism Office, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Development Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Development Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Addis Ababa Culture and Tourism Office Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+3/Diploma/Graduate Degree/MA Degree or equivalent degree in related fields.|
|Opening Date||October 29, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 11, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||10906, 7690, 4379, 8705|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Addis Ababa Culture and Tourism Office, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: 10+3/Diploma/Graduate Degree/MA Degree or equivalent degree in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Development Management
- Deadline: November 11, 2020
- Salary: ብር 10906, 7690, 4379, 8705
- Total Variety of Positions: 25
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 05
- Experienced Vacant Post: 20
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Business Management , Supplies Management , Automotive Technology , Painting Arts , Fine Art , Arts , Auditing , Sport Science , Law , Secretary , Office Administration , Economics , Sociology , Social Work & more.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Addis Ababa Culture and Tourism Office or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.