ACIPH Job Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Assistant Professor” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before September 24, 2021. The ACIPH is currently located at Addis Ababa.
ACIPH Job Vacancy 2021 – Ethio Jobs. The ACIPH looking for “Assistant Professor” Vacancy. ACIPH has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in MD with MPH or PhD in public health fields may apply on or before September 24, 2021.
ACIPH has published an employment notification September 08, 2021 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. ACIPH Job Vacancy 2021.
ACIPH Job Vacancy 2021
|ACIPH Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||September 08, 2021.|
|Closing Date||September 24, 2021.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
|Salary||As per Scale.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Addis Continental Institute of Public Health (ACIPH).
- Organization Type: University Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: At least MD with MPH or PhD in public health fields.
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Experience: Experienced Only.
- Closing Date: September 24, 2021.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Duties and Responsibilities: The duties and responsibilities include teaching students, conducting rigorous research, and engaging in community services.
- Position: Assistant Professor.
- Email: email@example.com.
How to apply for ACIPH Jobs 2021?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to ACIPH office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for ACIPH Job Vacancy 2021.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
- Interested and qualified applicants can send their application letter, current curriculum vitae, and copies of supporting documents via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or can submit in person on or before 24th September 2021.