Abay Basin Authority Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Secretary, Office Administration, Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 04 vacancies at the Abay Basin Authority for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Abay Basin Authority, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Secretary, Office Administration, Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Secretary, Office Administration, Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Abay Basin Authority Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+3/ Diploma/Graduate Degree/MA Degree or Equivalent Degree|
|Opening Date||November 11, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 24, 2020|
|Job Location||Benishangul Gumuz National Regional State|
|Salary||ብር 4272, 5776, 3634|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Abay Basin Authority, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: 10+3/ Diploma/Graduate Degree/MA Degree or Equivalent Degree.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Benishangul Gumuz National Regional State
- Position Name: Secretary, Office Administration, Management
- Deadline: November 24, 2020
- Salary: ብር 4272, 5776, 3634
- Total Variety of Positions: 04
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 04
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Secretary , Office Administration , Management , Sociology , Human Resource Management , Public Administration , International Relations , Political Science , Accounting , Business Management , Purchasing , Hydraulic Engineering , Water Resource Management , Hydrology.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Abay Basin Authority or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.