AAU Lecturer and Classical Printing Art (Tutor) Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 2 – positions with EXP vacancies at the Addis Ababa University (AAU) for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Addis Ababa University (AAU), Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Secretary, Office Administration posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
AAU Lecturer and Classical Printing Art (Tutor) Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Addis Ababa University (AAU) Vacancy Announcement 2021|
|Who can apply?||MFA and Relief Print Art and intaglio (Tutor)|
|Total Vacancy||2 – positions with EXP|
|Opening Date||09 June 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||Based on the Scale of AAU|
|Requirements||Freshers and Experienced only|
Check Today’s New Ethio Jobs Vacancy
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Addis Ababa University (AAU), Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Graphic Arts and Relief Print Art and intaglio (Tutor).
- Term of Employment: Contractual Basis
- Job Duration: Full time
- Position Name: Lecturer and Classical Printing Art (Tutor)
- Salary: Based on the Scale of AAU
- Total Variety of Positions: 2 – positions with EXP
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Addis Ababa University (AAU) or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.