Zagwe Electro-Mechanical Engineering Job Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Human Resource and Administration Head” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before October 16, 2021. The Zagwe Electro-Mechanical Engineering is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Zagwe Electro-Mechanical Engineering Job Vacancy 2021 – Ethio Jobs. The Zagwe Electro-Mechanical Engineering looking for “Human Resource and Administration Head” Vacancy. Zagwe Electro-Mechanical Engineering has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before October 16, 2021.
Zagwe Electro-Mechanical Engineering has published an employment notification October 07, 2021 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Zagwe Electro-Mechanical Engineering Job Vacancy 2021.
Zagwe Electro-Mechanical Engineering Job Vacancy 2021
|Zagwe Electro-Mechanical Engineering Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Human Resource and Administration Head.|
|Opening Date||October 07, 2021.|
|Closing Date||October 16, 2021.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Zagwe Electro-Mechanical Engineering.
- Department: HR Department.
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or related fields of education and experience in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management or related field required.
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Experience: Two (2) and more years’ experience in Human Resources and Administration Operations with engineering / construction companies and projects such as Telecommunications, Power, Energy, Construction and other engineering projects are preferable.
- Closing Date: October 16, 2021.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: Human Resource and Administration Head.
- Official Website: zagweengineering.com
- Excellent organizational and administrative operational skills.
- Excellent coordination skills, ability to maximize the productivity of the company.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate when appropriate.
- Excellent Skills on Written and Verbal Communications.
- Excellent Skills on Microsoft Excel, Word, Power point and Microsoft offices and related software.
- Excellent Skills on Email, Internet and Virtual Communication applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- In-depth knowledge of Ethiopian and International Labor Laws, Regulations and others related.
- Plan and ensure effective operational system for fulfillment of the departments measured operations, activities & responsibilities. respective functions
- Address each operations, activities & sub activities to respective functions with required professional skills for best & effective performance of operation.
- Lead, follow up & supervise the performance of each respective functions under the department to assure time, quality & quantity of outputs they produce based on the requirement of department.
- Receive reports from respective functions & evaluate the operations.
- Plan & make meetings with respective functions on ongoing operations to discuss, evaluate & resolve problems.
- Provide the detailed periodic performance reports, problems encountered, & actions taken to resolve the problem on process of operations for GM.
- Keep the records of any incidents, employees performance records, reports, & manuals.
- Evaluate the level of performance & skill of employees & prepare training manuals in collaboration with HRD to file the gaps.
- Have, attend a periodic management meeting with other department heads & GM.
How to apply for Zagwe Electro-Mechanical Engineering Jobs 2021?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Zagwe Electro-Mechanical Engineering office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Zagwe Electro-Mechanical Engineering Job Vacancy 2021.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
- Application Dates: within Ten Days week from the first date of this announcement.
- Applicants have to submit color scanned Credentials, H and CV via below Email only.
- Attention to Ato Ayalew Tesfaye Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com