Yeshawel Dema Elementary School Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Security Guard, Cleaning, Clerk Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 16 vacancies at the Yeshawel Dema Elementary School for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Yeshawel Dema Elementary School, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Security Guard, Cleaning, Clerk Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Security Guard, Cleaning, Clerk Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Yeshawel Dema Elementary School Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Degree/Diploma in Accounting, Library and Information Science, Management.|
|Opening Date||November 20, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 03, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 1958, 2344, 3333|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Yeshawel Dema Elementary School, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Degree/Diploma in Accounting, Library and Information Science, Management..
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Security Guard, Cleaning, Clerk
- Deadline: December 03, 2020
- Salary: ብር 1958, 2344, 3333
- Total Variety of Positions: 08
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 10
- Experienced Vacant Post: 06
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Secretary, Office Administration, Statistics, Record Management, Accounting, Library and Information Science, Child Care, Security Guard, Cleaning, Clerk.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Yeshawel Dema Elementary School or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.