Yeka Subcity Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Plumber, Security Guard, Cleaning Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 90 vacancies at the Yeka Subcity for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Yeka Subcity, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Plumber, Security Guard, Cleaning Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Plumber, Security Guard, Cleaning Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Yeka Subcity Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+3/Diploma/Graduate Degree/MA Degree in related fields.|
|Opening Date||November 17, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 30, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 3333, 5358, 2799, 5098|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Yeka Subcity, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: 10+3/Diploma/Graduate Degree/MA Degree in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Plumber, Security Guard, Cleaning
- Deadline: November 30, 2020
- Salary: ብር 3333, 5358, 2799, 5098
- Total Variety of Positions: 22
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 47
- Experienced Vacant Post: 43
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Secretary , Office Administration , Management , Public Administration , Library and Information Science , Computer Science , Information Technology , Record Management , Human Resource Management , Accounting , Laboratory Technician , Physics Teacher , Biology Teacher , Clerk & more.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Yeka Subcity or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.