Wollo University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 [Fresher’s & Experienced Only]: A total of 97 vacancies for Fresher’s & Experienced only. Applicants must apply before March 31, 2021. The Wollo University Ethiopia is currently located at Amhara.
Recently the Wollo University Ethiopia has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Wollo University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Wollo University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 97 vacancies for Fresher’s & Experienced only.|
|Position||Graduate Assistant, Lecturer, Engineering, CBE, Social Science, CNS, Agriculture, CMHS, ITEBS, School of Law.|
|Opening Date||March 23, 2021.|
|Closing Date||March 31, 2021.|
|Salary||As per rules.|
|Requirements||Fresher’s & Experienced Only.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Name of the organization: The Wollo University Ethiopia.
- Organization Type: Government.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Educational Qualification: BSC, MSc, MA, BA, Journalism & Media studies or Mass Communication, Tourism Management, Sociology, Social Work, Food Production, Industrial Chemistry, Animal Science, Forestry / General Forestry, Media Biochemistry, Human Anatomy, Law, Special Need Education, Economics, Cooperative Accounting , Mechanical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Engineering.
- Total Vacancy: 97.
- Experience: Fresher’s & Experienced Only.
- Closing Date: March 31, 2021.
- Position: Graduate Assistant, Lecturer, Engineering, CBE, Social Science, CNS, Agriculture, CMHS, ITEBS, School of Law.
- For more information: 0333115234, 0333115232, 0335515237.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Wollo University Ethiopia office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.