Waterlife Construction PLC Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Carbon Project Manager” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before June 05, 2023. The Waterlife Construction PLC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Waterlife Construction PLC Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Waterlife Construction PLC looking for “Carbon Project Manager” Vacancy. Waterlife Construction PLC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before June 05, 2023.
Waterlife Construction PLC has published an employment notification May 31, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Waterlife Construction PLC Job Vacancy 2023.
Waterlife Construction PLC Job Vacancy 2023
|Waterlife Construction PLC Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Carbon Project Manager|
|Opening Date||May 31, 2023|
|Closing Date||June 05, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, with extensive travel to Sidama and Amhara Regional States|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Waterlife Construction PLC
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Carbon Project Manager
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: June 05, 2023
- Application Process: Online
- Official Website: www.waterlifecon.com
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, and/or related field
- Excellent English and Amharic communication and writing skills. Proficiency in Sidama is highly preferred.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders and competing priorities
- At least 3 years of experience in project management in the water sector, with a proven record of delivering projects on time, within budget, and to required quality standards
- Experience working in rural Ethiopia
- Strong knowledge of monitoring and evaluation principles and practices and demonstrated experience in developing and/or managing MRV/MEAL systems
- Knowledge of carbon project certification and MRV work therein is preferred
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders
How to apply for Waterlife Construction PLC Jobs 2023?
Please submit your CV, cover letter, and salary expectations to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Download: Vacancy Notification