US Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Cook” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before January 09, 2022. The US Embassy Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
US Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 – Ethio Jobs. The US Embassy Ethiopia looking for “Cook” Vacancy. US Embassy Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a A certificate in food preparation and beverage or catering service is required may apply on or before January 09, 2022.
The United States Embassy Addis Ababa, Ethiopia has published an employment notification December 27, 2021 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. US Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021.
US Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|US Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||December 27, 2021.|
|Closing Date||January 09, 2022.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
|Salary||16000 birr per month.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: The United States Embassy Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Organization Type: Government.
- Language Requirement: Excellent skills in speaking and listening english and amharic are required. (This may be tested).
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: A certificate in food preparation and beverage or catering service is required.
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Experience: At Least 4 years of progressively responsible work experience as a cook/chef in any embassy or diplomatic mission and foreign national residences is required.
- Closing Date: January 09, 2022.
- Application Process: Online.
- Position: Cook.
How to apply for US Embassy Ethiopia Jobs 2021?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to US Embassy Ethiopia office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for US Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
- Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered:
- One page cover letter explaining why you are qualified for the job and also mention your current salary and benefits package.
- Curriculum Vitae – maximum 2 pages.
- Copy of education and letter(s) of work experience.
- copy of work/ residence permit for a non-citizen of the host country.
- The above information should reach the Human Resources Office, American Embassy, via P.O. Box 1014, Addis Ababa on or before the closing date. Failure to submit the required documents will be subject to disqualification. Late applications will not be considered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.