US Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Security Investigator” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before January 20, 2023. The US Embassy Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
US Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The US Embassy Ethiopia looking for “Security Investigator” Vacancy. US Embassy Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before January 20, 2023.
US Embassy Ethiopia has published an employment notification January 11, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. US Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023.
US Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023
|US Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||January 11, 2023|
|Closing Date||January 20, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||Ordinarily Resident (OR): Position Grade: FSN-8, – 12,764.00 USD per year|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: US Embassy Ethiopia
- Organization Type: Government
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Security Investigator
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Required Education: A minimum of two (2) years University Studies is required.
- Required Experience: Minimum of three (3) years of experience in law enforcement, military, private security, or investigation is required.
- Language Requirement: Level 3 (Good Working Knowledge) speaking/ reading/ writing of English is required. (This may be tested) Level 4 (Fluent) speaking/reading/writing of Amharic is required. (This may be tested)
- Closing Date: January 20, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- Official Website: et.usembassy.gov
How to apply for US Embassy Ethiopia Jobs 2023?
OPENING DATE: January 11, 2023
CLOSING DATE: January 20, 2023
To apply & view current job opportunities, please go to https://et.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/
Download: Vacancy Notification