US Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “House Manager” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before March 20, 2022. The US Embassy Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
US Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The US Embassy Ethiopia looking for “House Manager” Vacancy. US Embassy Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Completion of High School is required may apply on or before March 20, 2022.
The United States Embassy Addis Ababa, Ethiopia has published an employment notification March 07, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. US Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022.
US Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022
|US Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||March 07, 2022.|
|Closing Date||March 20, 2022.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
|Salary||20434 Birr per month.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: The United States Embassy Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Organization Type: Government.
- Language Requirement: Excellent skills in speaking and listening English and Amharic are required. (This may be tested).
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: Completion of High School is required.
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Experience: At least 5 years of progressively responsible work experience in managing a residence and supervising employees, cooking, planning, and organizing events in any embassy or diplomatic mission and foreign nationals’ residences is required.
- Skills and Abilities: Good customer service. Ability to build team spirit and perform as a good member and leader of a group. Basic computer skills and high level of communication and ability to work under stressful situation are required. Be adaptable to a frequently changing schedule, including evening and weekend work.
- Closing Date: March 20, 2022.
- Application Process: Online.
- Position: House Manager.
How to apply for US Embassy Ethiopia Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to US Embassy Ethiopia office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for US Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
- Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered:
- One page cover letter-explaining why you are qualified for the job and also mention your current salary and benefit package.
- Curriculum Vitae – maximum 2 pages.
- Copy of education and letter(s) of work experience.
- Copy of work/residence permit for a non-citizen of the host country.
- The above information should reach the Human Resources Office, American Embassy, via P.O. Box 1014, Addis Ababa on or before the closing date. Failure to submit the required documents will be subject to disqualification. Late applications will not be considered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.