The Halo Trust Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 02 “Operations Manager” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before December 17, 2022. The Halo Trust is currently located at Jijiga.
The Halo Trust Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Halo Trust looking for “Operations Manager” Vacancy. The Halo Trust has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before December 17, 2022.
The Halo Trust has published an employment notification November 30, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. The Halo Trust Job Vacancy 2022.
The Halo Trust Job Vacancy 2022
|The Halo Trust Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 02 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||November 30, 2022|
|Closing Date||December 17, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: The Halo Trust
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Operations Manager
- Total Vacancy: 02
- Closing Date: December 17, 2022
- Application Process: Offline
- Email: email@example.com
- Ethiopian national, holder of national passport or identification card.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience inside the Mine Action sector, including experience of running operational teams on active minefields.
- IMAS EOD 3 qualified with experience of preparing and facilitating explosive ordnance disposal (EOD) training.
- Fluent in Somali and strong English language skills (C1) in oral and written communication; able to be both persuasive and diplomatic across culture.
- A thorough understanding of International Mine Action Standards (IMAS) and their practical application in the field.
- Demonstrated experience of non-technical survey (NTS), including experience of preparing and facilitating NTS training courses for others.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office packages, with experience of databases and online evaluation tools.
- Willingness to live and work in remote areas in basic and challenging conditions (i.e. shared tented accommodation, lack of internet access, rudimentary washing/toilet facilities).
- Demonstrated ability to lead and direct others, build effective relationships and develop potential.
- Experience of working or living with people from different cultures.
- STEM qualification or experience
- Project management
- Management of security and safety in a professional context
How to apply for The Halo Trust Jobs 2022?
Women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
The responsibilities outlined below represent some of the key duties that any individual in this role is expected to fulfil. However, they are not restricted to the duties below and the Operations Manager is expected to attend to tasks that fall outside of this list dependent on the instruction of the line manager
Interested applicants who fulfill the minimum qualifications and work experience shall send their updated CV along with application letter, educational credentials and experience before 17th December 2022
The applicant shall send documents through User: firstname.lastname@example.org in pdf format.
Download: Vacancy Notification