Tesfa Birhan Secondary School Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Secretary, Accounting, HR Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 09 vacancies at the Tesfa Birhan Secondary School for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Tesfa Birhan Secondary School, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Secretary, Accounting, HR Manager Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Secretary, Accounting, HR Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Tesfa Birhan Secondary School Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+3/Diploma/Graduate in related fields|
|Opening Date||December 11, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 24, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 3934, 5358, 3333|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Tesfa Birhan Secondary School, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: 10+3/Diploma/Graduate in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Secretary, Accounting, HR Manager
- Deadline: December 24, 2020
- Salary: ብር 3934, 5358, 3333
- Total Variety of Positions: 08
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 03
- Experienced Vacant Post: 06
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Management , Human Resource Management , Business Management , Public Administration , Information Technology , Library and Information Science , Record Management , Secretary , Office Administration , Statistics , Supplies Management , Accounting.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Tesfa Birhan Secondary School or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.