Teaching and Non-teaching Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 01 vacancies at the Debre-Markos University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Debre-Markos University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Teaching and Non-teaching Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Teaching and Non-teaching Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Debre-Markos University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||PhD in General linguistics|
|Opening Date||November 08, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 19, 2020|
|Job Location||Debre Markos|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Debre-Markos University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: PhD in General linguistics
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Debre Markos
- Position Name: Teaching and Non-teaching
- Deadline: November 19, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Variety of Position: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 01
- Experienced Vacant Post: 0
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Social Science
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Debre-Markos University or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.