Supply Chain Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently vacancies at the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Danish Refugee Council (DRC), Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Supply Chain Manager Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Supply Chain Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|FPSI Supply Chain Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Master’s degree|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||as per scale|
Check Today’s New Ethio Jobs Vacancy
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Danish Refugee Council (DRC), Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Non-Government
- Educational Qualification: Master’s degree in e.g. Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management.
- Term of Employment: Contractual (One year)
- Job Duration: Full time
- Position Name: Supply Chain Manager
- Salary: As per as DRC employment rules
- Application Process: Online
How to apply?
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
We only accept applications sent via our online-application form on www.drc.ngo under Vacancies.
Please note that we receive applications up to
September 20, 2020.
For general information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult www.drc.ngo.