Staff Members and Individual Consultants Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There is currently 01 vacancy at the United Nations Development Programme for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the United Nations Development Programme, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Staff Members and Individual Consultants posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Staff Members and Individual Consultants Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|UNDP Staff Members and Individual Consultants Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Bachelors Degree or Diploma|
|Opening Date||June 28, 2020|
|Closing Date||July 09, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||as per scale|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: United Nations Development Programme, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Public
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree or Diploma.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Position Name: Staff Members and Individual Consultants
- Salary: Not Mentioned
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the United Nations Development Programme or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.