St. Pawlos Hospital Job Vacancy 2022 [Fresher’s]: A total of 82 “Neurologist Specialist” vacancies for Fresher’s Candidates. Applicants must apply before September 12, 2022. The St. Pawlos Hospital is currently located at Addis Ababa.
St. Pawlos Hospital Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The St. Pawlos Hospital looking for “Neurologist Specialist” Vacancy. St. Pawlos Hospital has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before September 12, 2022.
St. Pawlos Hospital has published an employment notification September 01, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. St. Pawlos Hospital Job Vacancy 2022.
St. Pawlos Hospital Job Vacancy 2022
|St. Pawlos Hospital Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 82 vacancies for Fresher’s.|
|Position||Radiology Specialist, Neurologist Specialist, Pharmacy Professional & More|
|Opening Date||September 01, 2022|
|Closing Date||September 12, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ETB 15396, 11305, 9056, 7071, 6193|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: St. Pawlos Hospital
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Radiology Specialist, Neurologist Specialist, Pharmacy Professional & More
- Total Vacancy: 82
- Educational Qualification: Degree/ Diploma in relevant field.
- Closing Date: September 12, 2022
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: 011-15-41-746
How to apply for St. Pawlos Hospital Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to St. Pawlos Hospital office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for St. Pawlos Hospital Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.