SMEFP Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Procurement Specialist for SME Finance Project” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before January 06, 2023. The SMEFP is currently located at Addis Ababa.
SMEFP Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The SMEFP looking for “Procurement Specialist for SME Finance Project” Vacancy. SMEFP has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before January 06, 2023.
SMEFP has published an employment notification December 28, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. SMEFP Job Vacancy 2023.
SMEFP Job Vacancy 2023
|SMEFP Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Procurement Specialist for SME Finance Project|
|Opening Date||December 28, 2022|
|Closing Date||January 06, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Small and Medium Enterprises Finance Project (SMEFP)
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Procurement Specialist for SME Finance Project
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: January 06, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: +251-115-53-04-27/ +251-115-58-50-56
- BA/BSc or MA/MSc or above in management, procurement, civil engineering, international business, or related fields; possession of professional certificates in the sphere of procurement is advantageous.
- Relevant experience in public procurement and proven ability to manage international procurement of goods and consulting services;
- Experience in procurement of World Bank or other international donors’ financed projects;
- Proven high integrity and accountability in all aspects of project procurement;
- Ability to work effectively with others in a teamwork environment;
- Good report writing and presentation skill as well as adequate computer skills of internet, email, etc.; and
- Good working knowledge of written and spoken English.
How to apply for SMEFP Jobs 2023?
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 (“Procurement Regulations”) revised November 2017, August 2018, setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection of Individual Consultant method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Interested individual Consultants may obtain the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the consultancy assignment and further information at the address below during office hours 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm -5:30 pm local time, Monday through Friday.
Expressions of interest, including Cover letter, updated CV and documentary evidence for fulfilling the required qualifications and non- returnable copies of supporting documents with original Testimonials for verification, must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by 4:00 PM on January 06, 2023.
Human Resource Development Directorate
Ethiopian Enterprises Development
SME Finance Project
Around Mexico Square, in front of Wabe Shebelle Hotel
Attention Human Resource Development Directorate
City/country: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone: +251-115-53-04-27/ +251-115-58-50-56
Download: Vacancy Notification