Self Help Africa Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “ME Advisor” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before February 11, 2022. The Self Help Africa Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Self Help Africa Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Self Help Africa Ethiopia looking for “ME Advisor” Vacancy. Self Help Africa Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in international development or related area may apply on or before February 11, 2022.
Self Help Africa Ethiopia has published an employment notification January 21, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Self Help Africa Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022.
Self Help Africa Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022
|Self Help Africa Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||January 21, 2022.|
|Closing Date||February 11, 2022.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
|Salary||As Per Rules.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Self Help Africa Ethiopia.
- Department: HR Department.
- Organization Type: NGO.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: Degree in international development or related area.
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years experience in international development.
- Closing Date: February 11, 2022.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: ME Advisor.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in international development
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation systems, emphasis on log frames and Theories of Change
- Experience with data collection in large surveys
- Experience with data analysing and reporting
- Degree in international development or related area
- Proven data collection experience in rural settings preferable in (Ethiopia)
- Excellent ICT skills in data analysis using MS excel
- Working knowledge of MS Office including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
- Proven experience in training and capacity building in M&E
- Expertise in designing data collection tools, sampling methodologies
- Experience of database management (Salesforce preferable)
- Commitment to the vision and values of GSHA
- HEA experience
- Experience with data analysing systems such as: SPSS, SAS, STATA
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work as part of an international team across jurisdictions and cultures
- Ability to deliver reports in a timely manner
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to train and mentor others
- Ability to solve problems and take corrective action
How to apply for Self Help Africa Ethiopia Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Self Help Africa Ethiopia office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Self Help Africa Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
- Submission of the SHA Application Form is a compulsory part of the application. It can be downloaded from: https://selfhelpafrica.org/uk/category/careers/ (or go to About us on the Self Help Africa website www.selfhelpafrica.org and click on the Recruitment).
- Please submit: 1) The Application Form; 2) CV/Resume and 3) a covering letter.
- The cover letter should explain why you want the position and why you think you are particularly suited to the role. Please submit application online only.
- Please follow this link for the application.
- Closing date: 11 Feb 2022.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
- SHA is committed to equal employment opportunities.
- We highly encourage women applicants.