Selam Childrens Village Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “General Manager” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before September 28, 2023. The Selam Childrens Village Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Selam Childrens Village Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Selam Childrens Village Ethiopia looking for “General Manager” Vacancy. Selam Childrens Village Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before September 28, 2023.
Selam Childrens Village Ethiopia has published an employment notification September 19, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Selam Childrens Village Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023.
Selam Childrens Village Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023
|Selam Childrens Village Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||September 19, 2023|
|Closing Date||September 28, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Selam Childrens Village Ethiopia
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: NGO
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: General Manager
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: September 28, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- Official Website: www.selamchildrenvillage.org
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
- Understands different programming languages and ability to solve problems in coding, testing and deployment.
- Need to be strong analytical thinking who are capable of solving problems raised by clients or their employer
- Need to have specific hard skills, including a solid understanding of industry standards and excellent computer skills, because much time is spent designing, simulating, and testing.
- Need to have soft skills, such as strong analytical thinking and communication capabilities.
- Experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
- Proven experience in marketing and sales
- Wide network in governmental bodies and NGO’s
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams and clients
- Understand project requirements, coordinate with resources and direct the projects in the right direction in a timely manner
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses of team members and suitably make changes if required
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex/ sensitive issues
- Encourage team interaction, boost employee motivation and appreciate team contribution
- Ability to match project tasks with opportunities for development so that employee potential is utilized to the maximum
Educational Qualification and Experience
- MSC/ BSC in Industrial/ Mechanical/ Engineering.
- MSC/BSC 12/14 years of related work experiences of which at least 6 years in managerial position. Factory experience is very much appreciated.
- Driving license – 3rd grade
- Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
How to apply for Selam Childrens Village Ethiopia Jobs 2023?
Interested and qualified candidates can apply by sending a letter of application, updated CV and supporting documents in person to:
SCV Head Office Executive Director Office,
Adress: Kotebe, Near Hana Mariam Church
Tel: 0116 463010
Deadline for application: ten consecutive days from the date of vacancy announcement.
Only short-listed applications will be contacted.