Selale University Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Lecturer, Graduate Assistant, Assistant Professor, etc. Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 04 vacancies at the Selale University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Selale University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Lecturer, Graduate Assistant, Assistant Professor, etc. Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Lecturer, Graduate Assistant, Assistant Professor, etc. Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Selale University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||B.Sc./M.Sc./PhD in Marketing, Oromifa Language Teacher, Medical Biotechnology, Physics Teacher and others related fields.|
|Opening Date||January 21, 2021|
|Closing Date||February 4, 2021|
|Job Location||Oromia Region|
|Salary||As per the University rules|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Selale University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc./M.Sc./PhD in Marketing, Oromifa Language Teacher, Medical Biotechnology, Physics Teacher and others related fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Oromia Region
- Position Name: Lecturer, Graduate Assistant, Assistant Professor, etc.
- Deadline: February 4, 2021
- Salary: As per the University rules
- Total Variety of Positions: 04
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 04
- Application Process: in person
- Professions: Management, Supplies Management, Accounting, Electrician, Plumber, Wood Work, Construction Technology and Management, Auto-Electrician.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their detailed CV, original and copies of the documents to Salale University in person or by delegated person (General Tadesse Birru Campus), Fiche at the office of Human resource management. Building No. 008 (First floor). Application is only acceptable within 10 working days from the days of announcement; call at 0118737396 for further details.