Secretary, Driver & Petty Cashier Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 15 vacancies at the Oromia Pastoralist Area Development Commission for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Oromia Pastoralist Area Development Commission, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Secretary, Driver & Petty Cashier posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Secretary, Driver & Petty Cashier Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|OPADC Secretary, Driver & Petty Cashier Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Diploma or 10+3, BA degree in Accounting/Finance from recognized university/College.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||as per scale|
|Requirements||Fresher and Experienced only|
Check Today’s New Ethio Jobs Vacancy
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Oromia Pastoralist Area Development Commission, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Diploma or 10+3, BA degree in Accounting/Finance from recognized university/College.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Position Name: Secretary, Driver & Petty Cashier
- Salary: 6,734
- Total Variety of Positions: 5
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 05
- Experienced Vacant Post: 10
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Oromia Pastoralist Area Development Commission or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.