Project Management Specialist Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There is currently 01 vacancy at the United Nations Development Programme for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Secretary, Office Administration posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Project Management Specialist Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|UNDP Project Management Specialist Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||I-Master’s Level Degree – 5 year(s) experience|
|Opening Date||24 June 200|
|Closing Date||08 July 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||as per scale|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: I-Master’s Level Degree – 5 year(s) experience.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: 1 Year with possibility for extension
- Position Name: Project Management Specialist
- Salary: P3
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
All prospective applicants must first register in UNDP’s eRecruit system. After registration is complete, a personal account is created for future access.
- Step 1: Click on the link New Registration.
- Step 2: Enter new user name (e-mail) and password.
- Step 3: Click the Register button.