Project Coordinator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There is currently 04 vacancy at the All Africa Leprosy Rehabilitation and Training Center for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the All Africa Leprosy Rehabilitation and Training Center, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Project Coordinator Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Project Coordinator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|All Africa Leprosy Rehabilitation and Training Center Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Relevant University Degree in Social Sciences, International Development, Management, Business Management, Accounting, Auditing|
|Opening Date||January 08, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 22, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||Negotiable, ETB 8000, ETB 7071|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: All Africa Leprosy Rehabilitation and Training Center, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Relevant University Degree in Social Sciences, International Development, Management, Business Management, Accounting, Auditing.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Project Coordinator
- Deadline: January 11, 2021
- Salary: Negotiable, ETB 8000, ETB 7071
- Total Variety of Positions: 04
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 04
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Profession: Sociology, Social Work, Social Sciences, International Development Management, Social Polic.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the All Africa Leprosy Rehabilitation and Training Center or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.