Programme Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 16 vacancies at the Ministry of Water Irrigation and Energy for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ministry of Water Irrigation and Energy, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Programme Manager posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Programme Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|MWIE Programme Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||BA/MA/B.Sc./M.Sc.|
|Opening Date||September 02, 2020|
|Closing Date||September 10, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||as per scale|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ministry of Water Irrigation and Energy, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: BA/MA/B.Sc./M.Sc. in Development Studies, Economics, Energy, Environmental Science, Sociology & Management and related field..
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Position Name: Programme Manager
- Salary: Attractive
- Total Variety of Positions: 04
- Experienced Vacant Post: 16
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements only can submit non-returnable copies of Educational and other supporting documents along with CVs as well as application letter within 7 (Seven) working days in each program coordination offices since the date of the announcement.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.