Private Organization Employees Social Security Agency Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Accounting and Finance Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 17 vacancies at the Private Organization Employees Social Security Agency for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Private Organization Employees Social Security Agency, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Accounting and Finance Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Accounting and Finance Management Job Vacancy 2021
|Private Organization Employees Social Security Agency Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Graduation Degree/Master’s Degree/Diploma/Engineering Degree in related fields.|
|Opening Date||January 26, 2021|
|Closing Date||February 9, 2021
|Job Location||Addis Ababa, Jinka , Hawassa , Oromia Region , Wolkite , Wolaita Sodo , ArbaMinch City|
|Salary||ብር 4379, 3729, 5907|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Private Organization Employees Social Security Agency, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree/Master’s Degree/Diploma/Engineering Degree in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa, Jinka , Hawassa , Oromia Region , Wolkite , Wolaita Sodo , ArbaMinch City
- Position Name: Accounting and Finance Management
- Deadline: February 9, 2021
- Salary: ብር 4379, 3729, 5907
- Total Variety of Positions: 09
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 06
- Experienced Vacant Post: 11
- Application Process: in person, or by mail
- Profession: Accounting , Public Administration , Development Management , Finance Management , Management , Business Management , Purchasing , Supplies Management , Marketing , Sales , Logistics , Law , Economics , Banking , Cooperative Accounting , Information Technology , Business Administration , Management Information System (MIS) , Statistics , Human Resource Management , Computer Science , Software Engineering , Computer Engineering , Sociology , Social Work , Gender , Anthropology
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Private Organization Employees Social Security Agency or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.