Policy Studies Institute (PSI) Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 15 vacancies at the Federal Policy study and research center for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Federal Policy Studies Institute, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Secretary, Office Administration posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Policy Studies Institute (PSI) Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|The Policy Studies Institute (PSI) is a policy think tank engaged in: Economic, social and governance research and policy analysis Bridging research and policy Capacity building Knowledge dissemination and exchange and Consultancy|
|Who can apply?||10+3/ Diploma/Graduate|
|Opening Date||07 April 2020|
|Closing Date||17 April 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||as per scale|
|Requirements||Freshers and Experienced only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Federal Policy Studies Institute, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Degree or Diploma / COC in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Position Name: Secretary, Office Administration
- Salary: ብር 3333 and ብር3526
- Total Variety of Positions: 2
- Freshers Vacant Post: 05
- Experienced Vacant Post: 10
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Federal Policy Studies Institute or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.