Philipos Elementary School Vacancy 2020 [Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs] at Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. A total of 7 vacancies out of which 4 vacancies for fresh graduates.
Recently the Philipos Elementary School has published an employment announcement (Addis Zemen) regarding the currently vacant position on various Teaching (Physics, Chemistry, Biology Teacher) & Non-Teaching (Secretary, Office Administration, and accounting) Jobs posts. Therefore, applicants interested in Ethiopian job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Philipos Elementary School Vacancy 2020
|Philipos Elementary School Job Vacancy Announcement:|
|Position||Teaching & Non-Teaching|
|Opening Date||21 March 2020|
|Closing Date||02 April 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||as per scale|
|Requirements||0 to 4-year experiences|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Name of the organization: Philipos Elementary School
- Type of Organisation: Public
- Job Location: Addis Ababa
- Educational Qualification: diploma or degree in Accounting, Management, Economics, or related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent / Fulltime
- Total Vacancy: 07
- Experience: 0 to 4 years
- Salary: ብር 3799 to ብር 4609
- Application Deadline: 02/04/2020
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the School Office or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the school authority.