PAPDA Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Finance Officer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before February 28, 2023. The PAPDA is currently located at Addis Ababa.
PAPDA Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The PAPDA looking for “Finance Officer” Vacancy. PAPDA has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before February 28, 2023.
PAPDA has published an employment notification February 22, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. PAPDA Job Vacancy 2023.
PAPDA Job Vacancy 2023
|PAPDA Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||February 22, 2023|
|Closing Date||February 28, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Partnership for Pastoralists Development Association (PAPDA)
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Finance Officer
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Educational Qualification: Master’s/BA Degree in Accounting, finance and public administration, banking, business management and related filed Minimum of four year of relevant work experience NGO experience and Accounting Qualifications such as ACCA and CPA are a plus.
- Skill: Very good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word and Excel software application. – Must have good command of both spoken and written English. – Proven Ability to handle workloads and to work under pressure – Supervisory/ basic managerial skills – good communication and interpersonal skill – Excellent analytical and report writing skill – Proven skill of financial management – Project management skill – Team building and problem-solving skill.
- Closing Date: February 28, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- Official Website: www.papdaa.org
How to apply for PAPDA Jobs 2023?
Applicants can send a cover letter and curriculum vitae; names and addresses (including telephone and email) of three referees who are knowledgeable about the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience to within five (5) working days with the following Address
PAPDA Head office Addis Ababa, Ethio China street, Kirkos sub city, woreda 02, Dira Dawa building 4th floor, office number 404 in person or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Download: Vacancy Notification