Oromo Research Association Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 03 “Secretary and HR & Finance Director” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before September 22, 2023. The Oromo Research Association is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Oromo Research Association Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Oromo Research Association looking for “Secretary and HR & Finance Director” Vacancy. Oromo Research Association has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before September 22, 2023.
Oromo Research Association has published an employment notification September 11, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Oromo Research Association Job Vacancy 2023.
Oromo Research Association Job Vacancy 2023
|Oromo Research Association Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 03 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Secretary and HR & Finance Director|
|Opening Date||September 11, 2023|
|Closing Date||September 22, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Oromo Research Association
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Secretary and HR & Finance Director
- Total Vacancy: 03
- Closing Date: September 22, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- Qualification: BSc Degree in Secretarial Science Computer Science and other related fields.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years in similar position.
- Qty: 02 (Two)
HR & Finance Director
- Qualification: BA Degree in Management, Accounting and Finance, Sociology, Law, or MA/ MS Degree in Management, Law, development Management Business Administration and related fields.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years and above. In addition 3 years in Finance and Administration.
How to apply for Oromo Research Association Jobs 2023?
Interested applicants should apply and fill the company application form in person along with non-returnable updated CV and copies of relevant credential documents within 10 consecutive days from the first date of this vacancy announcement during working hours.
Place of Application: – Oromo Research Association HR office Addis Abeba, Lideta Awash Bank Building 1st floor office NO.107.