Oromia Health Bureau Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 [Fresher’s Only]: A total of 1000 vacancies for Fresher’s only. Applicants must apply before April 29, 2021. The Oromia Health Bureau Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Recently the Oromia Regional Health Bureau, Biiroo Eegumsa Fayyaa Oromiyaa has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Oromia Health Bureau Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021.
Oromia Health Bureau Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Oromia Health Bureau Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 1000 vacancies for Fresher’s only. The Oromia Region (Oromo: Oromiyaa) is a regional state in Ethiopia, the homeland of the Oromo people. The capital city of the State of Oromia is Addis Ababa also known as Finfinne. Currently the state consists of 21 administrative zones|
|Organization Name||Oromia Regional Health Bureau, Biiroo Eegumsa Fayyaa Oromiyaa.|
|Position||Dhaabbidhaan Hakima, Kontiraataan.|
|Opening Date||April 15, 2021.|
|Closing Date||April 29, 2021.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Name of the organization: The Oromia Health Bureau Ethiopia.
- Organization Type: Government.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Educational Qualification: MBBS.
- Total Vacancy: 1000.
- Experience: Fresher’s Only.
- Closing Date: April 29, 2021.
- Position: Dhaabbidhaan Hakima (623 Vacancy) , Kontiraataan (377 Vacancy).
- For more information: 0113717277, 0113717227.
How to apply for Oromia Health Bureau Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Oromia Health Bureau Ethiopia office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Oromia Health Bureau Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.