OPADC Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 06 vacancies for Experienced only. Applicants must apply before February 19, 2021. The Oromia Pastoralist Area Development Commission (OPADC) Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Recently the OPADC Ethiopia has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
OPADC Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|About: Oromia Pastoral Area Development Commission (OPADC), is a National Regional State’s institution that coordinates all developmental endevours which relates to pastoral communities in and around Pastoral areas of Oromia National State, Ethiopia.|
|Position||Regional Level Capacity Building and Knowledge Management Officer, Engineer / Scecialist, Secretary (for 2 time), Secretary and Petty Cashier (for 2 time), Woreda Porucement Officer.|
|Opening Date||February 5, 2021.|
|Closing Date||February 19, 2021.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Name of the organization: Oromia Pastoralist Area Development Commission (OPADC) Ethiopia.
- Organization Type: Government.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc., M.Sc, Diploma, Economics , Managment አስተዳደር, Agricultural Economics የግብርና ኢኮኖሚክስ, Sociology የማህበረሰብ ጥናት, Communication ኮሚዩኒኬሽን, Rural Development የገጠር ልማት, Civil Engineering የህንፃ ምህንድስና, Water Resource Management , Hydraulic Engineering , Secretary ፅህፈት, Office Administration ቢሮ አስተዳደር, Accounting አካውንቲንግ, Marketing የገበያ ጥናት, Supplies Management.
- Total Vacancy: 06.
- Experience: Experienced Only.
- Closing Date: February 19, 2021.
- Position: Regional Level Capacity Building and Knowledge Management Officer, Engineer / Scecialist, Secretary (for 2 time), Secretary and Petty Cashier (for 2 time), Woreda Porucement Officer.
- For more information: + 011-896-22-02/011-896-22-03.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Oromia Pastoralist Area Development Commission (OPADC) Ethiopia office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, Submit their non-returnable applications, CV and Copies of Educational and Work experince testimonials in person or using our P.O. Box 20120 A.A. / Finfmne / to Oromia Pastoralist Area Development Coordination Commission (Lowland Livelihoods Resilience Project – LLRP) within 10 Working days of this announcement.