Nile Basin Initiative Job Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 02 “Regional Dam Safety Project Coordinator and Regional Social and Environmental Officer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before December 15, 2021. The Nile Basin Initiative is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Nile Basin Initiative Job Vacancy 2021 – Ethio Jobs. The Nile Basin Initiative looking for “Regional Dam Safety Project Coordinator and Regional Social and Environmental Officer” Vacancy. Nile Basin Initiative has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in University may apply on or before December 15, 2021.
Nile Basin Initiative has published an employment notification November 27, 2021 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Nile Basin Initiative Job Vacancy 2021.
Nile Basin Initiative Job Vacancy 2021
|Nile Basin Initiative Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 02 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Regional Dam Safety Project Coordinator and Regional Social and Environmental Officer.|
|Opening Date||November 27, 2021.|
|Closing Date||December 15, 2021.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
|Salary||As Per Rules.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Nile Basin Initiative.
- Organization Type: Government Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: Advance university degree (at least M.Sc. level) in related to the areas of Civil Engineering, Water and Natural Resource Planning, Management and Development, or Project Management with a background in Water-related subjects or other closely related fields. And At least a Master’s Degree in social development, Environmental Science, Natural Resource Management, and /or Water Engineering fields or equivalent qualifications and also have international experience within the Nile Basin Countries including the NBI Program.
- Total Vacancy: 02.
- Professions: Civil Engineering, Environmental Science, Natural Resource Management, Project Management, Social Development, Water Engineering, Water Resource Management.
- Experience: Experienced Only.
- Closing Date: December 15, 2021.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: Regional Dam Safety Project Coordinator and Regional Social and Environmental Officer.
How to apply for Nile Basin Initiative Jobs 2021?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Nile Basin Initiative office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Nile Basin Initiative Job Vacancy 2021.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
- Applicants are strongly advised to revert to the NBI website (www.nilebasin.org and entro.nilebasin.org) for further details on the vacancy announcements before applying for the post. The deadline for application is December 15, 2021. Interested applicants are invited to send a cover letter and in the subject line indicating specific position and full CV to ENTRO – Eastern Nile Technical Regional Office, Attention: The Executive Director email to entro.nilebasin.org: copied firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NB: Application received after the closing date will not be considered. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Qualified women are particularly encouraged to apply.