Nebar General Trading PLC Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Head of Property and Finance Department” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before May 01, 2023. The Nebar General Trading PLC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Nebar General Trading PLC Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Nebar General Trading PLC looking for “Head of Property and Finance Department” Vacancy. Nebar General Trading PLC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before May 01, 2023.
Nebar General Trading PLC has published an employment notification April 26, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Nebar General Trading PLC Job Vacancy 2023.
Nebar General Trading PLC Job Vacancy 2023
|Nebar General Trading PLC Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Head of Property and Finance Department|
|Opening Date||April 26, 2023|
|Closing Date||May 01, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Nebar General Trading PLC
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Head of Property and Finance Department
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Educational Qualification: Degree in related field.
- Experience: 06 years’ experience.
- Closing Date: May 01, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: 011-2-732828/ 09-45 98 68 45
How to apply for Nebar General Trading PLC Jobs 2023?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Nebar General Trading PLC office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Nebar General Trading PLC Job Vacancy 2023.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.