National Cement SC Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Corporate Senior Procurement Officer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before July 21, 2022. The National Cement SC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
National Cement SC Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The National Cement SC looking for “Corporate Senior Procurement Officer” Vacancy. National Cement SC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before July 21, 2022.
National Cement SC has published an employment notification July 10, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. National Cement SC Job Vacancy 2022
National Cement SC Job Vacancy 2022
|National Cement SC Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancy for Experienced only.|
|Position||Corporate Senior Procurement Officer|
|Opening Date||July 10, 2022|
|Closing Date||July 21, 2022|
|Job Location||Head Office|
|Salary||As per company scale, with possibility of negotiation|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: National Cement SC
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Corporate Senior Procurement Officer
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in procurement, Supply chain management, or related field.
- Experience: A minimum of 8 years of Experience in procurement/ i.e. from sourcing to post-purchase supplier evaluation/ preferably in manufacturing, construction, agribusiness care products, trading companies.
- Personal Qualities: Well organized, motivated, proficiency in English language, Ethical, flexible working habit.
- Closing Date: July 21, 2022
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: +251114401495
- Official Website: www.nationalcementsc.com
How to apply for National Cement SC Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants who fulfill the requirements can submit non returnable copies of their CV, application letter and other testimonial documents with in 10 calendar days of this announcement through the following address: Addis Ababa Support Office, Sarebet, in front of IEC church, Gedye G/Hiwot Building 3rd floor email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +251114401495 PO Box-1793