Moyo Coffee Roasting PLC Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “HR Specialist” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before April 30, 2023. The Moyo Coffee Roasting PLC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Moyo Coffee Roasting PLC Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Moyo Coffee Roasting PLC looking for “HR Specialist” Vacancy. Moyo Coffee Roasting PLC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before April 30, 2023.
Moyo Coffee Roasting PLC has published an employment notification April 23, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Moyo Coffee Roasting PLC Job Vacancy 2023.
Moyo Coffee Roasting PLC Job Vacancy 2023
|Moyo Coffee Roasting PLC Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||April 23, 2023|
|Closing Date||April 30, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Moyo Coffee Roasting PLC
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: HR Specialist
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: April 30, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- Official Website: www.moyeeethiopia.com
HR Specialist’s main responsibility is provision of reliable HR data, information, systems and operational support so as to facilitate the achievement of “best practice” of HR management while liaising with all sections of the company.
- Maintain all necessary records of employees, handling leaves, Attendance, and follow up on implementation of various company protocols in scope of the department
- Assisting with the development, implementation and maintenance of “best practice” HR management systems and processes
- Making HR data available and accessible and in a format that can benefit the real time management of company’s business
- Responsible to play part in all HR functions from HR planning to retention, the correct and timely preparation of all documentations and reports, including, but not
- limited to employee personal file,
- Receive and record all employment applications checking against the original documents
- Performs other related activities as may be assigned
- Education: BA Degree in Management or relevant disciplines
- Experience 4 years’ experience in Manufacturing and /or service sector
- Experience in hospitality industry is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Attitude
- Effective working relationships with internal/external stakeholders Computer Skills
- Analytical thinking/ Research & Analysis
- Good Microsoft Office and analytical skills
- Teamwork & Team Building
How to apply for Moyo Coffee Roasting PLC Jobs 2023?
Interested and qualified candidates shall submit their motivation letter along with their non-returnable updated resume (Word or PDF) as a merged file through email@example.com or submit hard copy to head office located at Bole Medhanialem, in front of Mosaic Hotel, Evergrand Building, first floor, until April 30, 2023.
Note: Use the position to be applied and full name as the subject line of your email!