Ministry of Transport Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Construction Technology and Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 14 vacancies at the Ministry of Transport for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ministry of Transport, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Construction Technology and Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Construction Technology and Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Ministry of Transport Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||10+3/ Diploma/Graduation Degree/Engineering Degree in relevant degree.|
|Opening Date||January 03, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 12, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 6773, 5907, 1624, 2799|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ministry of Transport, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: 10+3/ Diploma/Graduation Degree/Engineering Degree in relevant degree.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Construction Technology and Management
- Deadline: January 12, 2021
- Salary: ብር 6773, 5907, 1624, 2799
- Total Variety of Positions: 14
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 01
- Experienced Vacant Post: 13
- Application Process: in person, or by mail
- Profession: Civil Engineering, Construction Technology and Management, Architecture, Management, Economics, Geography, Business Management, Supplies Management, Urban Land Management, Logistics.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ministry of Transport or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.