Ministry of Planning and Development Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Project Manager” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before August 18, 2023. The Ministry of Planning and Development is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Ministry of Planning and Development Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Ministry of Planning and Development looking for “Project Manager” Vacancy. Ministry of Planning and Development has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before August 18, 2023.
Ministry of Planning and Development has published an employment notification August 06, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Ministry of Planning and Development Job Vacancy 2023.
Ministry of Planning and Development Job Vacancy 2023
|Ministry of Planning and Development Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||August 06, 2023|
|Closing Date||August 18, 2023|
|Job Location||MOPD, Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Ministry of Planning and Development
- Organization Type: Government
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Project Manager
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: August 18, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- Minimum Academic Education A university degree (MSc or PhD) in a subject related to natural resource management, environmental sciences, forestry, or plant Science.
- Minimum years of relevant Work experience. At least 7 years of experience working with ministries, national or provincial institutions that are concerned with natural resource and/or environmental management and/or forest and plant management.
- At least 5 years of demonstrable project/program management experience.
Required skills and competencies
- Strong leadership, managerial and coordination skills, with a demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate the implementation of large multi-stakeholder projects, including financial and technical aspects.
- Ability to effectively manage technical and administrative teams, work with a wide range of stakeholders across various sectors and at all levels, to develop durable partnerships with collaborating agencies.
- Ability to administer budgets, train and work effectively with counterpart staff at all levels and with all groups involved in the project.
- Ability to coordinate and supervise multiple Project Implementation Units in their implementation of technical activities in partnership with a variety of subnational stakeholder groups, including community and government.
- Strong drafting, presentation and reporting skills.
- Strong communication skills, especially in timely and accurate responses to emails.
- Strong computer skills, in particular mastery of all applications of the MS Office package and internet search.
- Strong knowledge about the political and socio-economic context related to the Ethiopian forestry or natural resource and/or coffee and law enforcement at national and subnational levels.
- Excellent command of English and local languages.
Desired additional skills and competencies
- Microsoft offices such as word, excel and outlook Required Language(s) (at working level). Proficiency English and Amharic
- Knowledge of other national languages is advantageous
How to apply for Ministry of Planning and Development Jobs 2023?
Expected starting date August 2023
Interested applicants who fulfil the above requirements are invited to submit a non-returnable application CV and supporting documents within 10 working days of the first date of this announcement to HR Office at Ministry of Planning and Development Address in front of Yekati 12 Hospital, Addis Ababa.