Ministry of Labour And Social Affairs Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Sociologist, Social Worker and Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 03 vacancies at the Ministry of Labour And Social Affairs for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ministry of Labour And Social Affairs, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Sociologist, Social Worker and Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Sociologist, Social Worker and Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Ministry of Labour And Social Affairs Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Graduation Degree or Master’s Degree in relevant fields.|
|Opening Date||October 20, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 02, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ministry of Labour And Social Affairs, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree or Master’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Sociologist, Social Worker and Management
- Deadline: November 02, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 02
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 03
- Application Process: in person, or by mail
- Profession: Sociology, Computer Science, Social Work, Statistics, Demography, Management Information System (MIS), Information Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ministry of Labour And Social Affairs or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.