Ministry of Defence Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Law, Management, HR Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 24 vacancies at the Ministry of Defence for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ministry of Defence, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Law, Management, HR Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Law, Management, HR Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Ministry of Defence Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||10+3/Diploma/Graduation Degree/MA Degree/LLB/BCA in related fields|
|Opening Date||December 28, 2020|
|Closing Date||January 05, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar|
|Salary||ብር 1478, 2955, 2605, 5547|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ministry of Defence, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: 10+3/Diploma/Graduation Degree/MA Degree/LLB/BCA in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar
- Position Name: Law, Management , HR Management
- Deadline: January 05, 2021
- Salary: ብር 1478, 2955, 2605, 5547
- Total Variety of Positions: 20
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 04
- Experienced Vacant Post: 20
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Economics , Accounting , Finance Management , Purchasing , Supplies Management , Marketing , Graphic Design , Information Technology , Videography , Photography , Law , Management , Human Resource Management , Public Administration , Secretary , Office Administration , Sociology , Civics , International Relations , Political Science , Philosophy , Library and Information Science , Record Management.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ministry of Defence or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.