Ministry of Defence Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 03 “High Textile Fabric Clothing Specialist” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before March 28, 2022. The Ministry of Defence Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Ministry of Defence Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Ministry of Defence Ethiopia looking for “High Textile Fabric Clothing Specialist” Vacancy. Ministry of Defence Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before March 28, 2022.
Ministry of Defence Ethiopia has published an employment notification March 15, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Ministry of Defence Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022.
Ministry of Defence Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022
|Ministry of Defence Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 03 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||High Textile Fabric Clothing Specialist|
|Opening Date||March 15, 2022|
|Closing Date||March 28, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Ministry of Defence Ethiopia
- Organization Type: Government
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Total Vacancy: 03
- Experience: 04 years of relevant experience
- Closing Date: March 28, 2022
- Application Process: Offline
- Position: High Textile Fabric Clothing Specialist
- For more information: 011371-2994
How to apply for Ministry of Defence Ethiopia Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Ministry of Defence Ethiopia office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Ministry of Defence Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.