Meri Health Center Vacancy 2020 Vacancy announcement for Secretary, Office Administration, Information Technology, Record Management, Accounting, Security Guard posts.
Recently the Meri Health Center authority has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on various posts. Therefore, interested Health Center Job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Health services in Ethiopia are financed by four main sources. These are government (both federal and regional); bilateral and multilateral donors (both grants and loans); non-governmental organizations; and private contributions
Meri Health Center Vacancy 2020
|Meri Health Center is located in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.|
|Position||Secretary, Office Administration, IT, Record Management, Accounting, Security Guard|
|Opening Date||17 Marcg=h 2020|
|Closing Date||1st April 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per scale|
|Term of Employment||One Year / Permanent|
Job Vacancy summary
- Name of the organization: Meri Health Center
- Organization Type: Government
- Employment Type: Contract & Permanent
- Educational Qualification: Degree and diploma or Grade 10/12 in related fields.
- Total Vacancy: 11
- Experience: Not required, Fresh Graduate
- Application Deadline: 1st April 2020
- Salary: ብር 1624 to ብር 2799
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment (Addis Zemen Vacancy) notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Meri Health Center office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the Authority of Meri Health Center.