MELCA Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Livelihood Officer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before March 07, 2023. The MELCA Ethiopia is currently located at Oromia.
MELCA Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The MELCA Ethiopia looking for “Livelihood Officer” Vacancy. MELCA Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before March 07, 2023.
MELCA Ethiopia has published an employment notification February 28, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. MELCA Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023.
MELCA Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023
|MELCA Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||February 28, 2023|
|Closing Date||March 07, 2023|
|Job Location||Bale Zone, Oromia Regional State|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: MELCA Ethiopia
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: NGO
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Livelihood Officer
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: March 07, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: 011-550-71-72 or 011-554-45- 54
- Official Website: www.melcaethiopia.org
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate livelihoods & agro-ecology programs related activities
- Contribute to preparation of annual work plan & budget of the project
- Regularly monitor the livelihood & agro-ecology activities and provide technical support
- Monitoring regular field implemented activities and Produce periodic reports
- Engage in community mobilization
- Manage project site & office
- Participate in proposal writing & fund raising activities
- Holding M.Sc. or B.Sc in Plant Science, Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Extension/Rural Development/Development Studies. In addition, having design & implementation follow-up knowledge in Business and cooperative management, market creation, Eco-friendly IGA options.
- At least 4 years’ experience for M.Sc. or 6+ years’ experience for B.Sc holders in the areas of design, implementation of locally viable alternative eco-friendly IGA, especially in the areas of NTFP based livelihood that help reduce pressure on natural resources and bring about co benefits to marginalized group.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in team and independently including a times in challenging environment as well as having a coordination and team building ability.
- Having NGO experience is an asset/ advantage.
- Knowledge of local language is an advantage.
How to apply for MELCA Ethiopia Jobs 2023?
Closing date: – Applications shall be submitted within 7 working days from the date of the publication of this announcement.
Interested applicants should submit a non-returnable copy of their updated CV, application letter, scanned credentials and all supporting documents through e-mail, post mail or hand delivery.
- Hand delivered or post mailed applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope.
- At MELCA – Ethiopia’s Head office, Addis Ababa, in front of Ambassador Theatre, Kidane Beyene Building, first floor, Room no. 903/6, Tel. 011-550-71-72 or 011-554-45- 54 or
- At MELCA – Ethiopia’s, P. O. Box 1519 code 1250 Addis Ababa Ethiopia or
- At MELCA –Ethiopia’s, Bale project office, 0910-68 44 40, 0936 25 82 92
- Application should preferably be sent by e-mail to one or both of the following e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and/ or email@example.com
Women candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be\ contacted. MELCA-Ethiopia has reserve the right to cancel part or the entire announcement.