Mekdela Amba University Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Electrician, Computer Engineer, Cooperative Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 31 vacancies at the Mekdela Amba University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Mekdela Amba University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Electrician, Computer Engineer, Cooperative Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Electrician, Computer Engineer, Cooperative Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Mekdela Amba University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||BA Degree/MA Degree/B.Sc./M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree in relevant fields.|
|Opening Date||November 11, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 24, 2020|
|Salary||ብር 4379, 5098, 4379, 3729|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Mekdela Amba University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: BA Degree/MA Degree/B.Sc./M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Amhara
- Position Name: Electrician, Computer Engineer, Cooperative Management
- Deadline: November 24, 2020
- Salary: ብር 4379, 5098, 4379, 3729
- Total Variety of Positions: 17
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 03
- Experienced Vacant Post: 28
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: MIS, Statistics , Library and Information Science , Computer Science , Painting Arts , Education Leadership and Management , Electrician , Computer Engineering , Plant Science , Political Science , Management.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Mekdela Amba University or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.