Media and Communication Center Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Deputy Editor-In-Chief” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before December 13, 2023. The Media and Communication Center is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Media and Communication Center Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Media and Communication Center looking for “Deputy Editor-In-Chief” Vacancy. Media and Communication Center has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before December 13, 2023.
Media and Communication Center has published an employment notification December 06, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Media and Communication Center Job Vacancy 2023.
Media and Communication Center Job Vacancy 2023
|Media and Communication Center Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||December 06, 2023|
|Closing Date||December 13, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Media and Communication Center
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Deputy Editor-In-Chief
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: December 13, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
Overview: In close collaboration with the Editor-in-Chief, the Deputy Editor-in-Chief will supervise the creation of content for the monthly print and digital magazine production processes. In addition, s/he will work with the digital and design teams towards aligning content with visual concepts and page designs.
The successful applicant must be able to:
- Work closely with editors and reporters to develop compelling stories for print and
- Identify trends in coverage together with the Editor-In- Chief
- Manage multiple concurrent tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Supervise editors and reporters through editing articles
- Mentor and develop the skills of editors and reporters
- Ensure strict accuracy and compliance standards are met
- Handle additional tasks to be delegated by the Editor- in-Chief
- A minimum of seven years of experience working as a journalist and at least three years of experience as an Editor.
- A bachelor’s degree and above in Political Science and International Relations, Economics, Journalism, Language and Literature, and related fields of study.
- Fluency in English communication skills
- Workflow management experience in content production
- Proven copyediting and writing abilities
- Thorough understanding of national and regional political economy matters
- Analytical thinking for impactful cover stories and special reports
How to apply for Media and Communication Center Jobs 2023?
Submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, applications can be delivered in person to the Media and Communication Office at Bole Medhanialem Awlo Building, 7th Floor.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.