MADO Hotel Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 03 “Staff Cook, Security & Receptionist” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before April 26, 2023. The MADO Hotel is currently located at Addis Ababa.
MADO Hotel Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The MADO Hotel looking for “Staff Cook, Security & Receptionist” Vacancy. MADO Hotel has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before April 26, 2023.
MADO Hotel has published an employment notification April 19, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. MADO Hotel Job Vacancy 2023.
MADO Hotel Job Vacancy 2023
|MADO Hotel Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 03 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Staff Cook, Security & Receptionist|
|Opening Date||April 19, 2023|
|Closing Date||April 26, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: MADO Hotel
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Staff Cook, Security & Receptionist
- Total Vacancy: 03
- Closing Date: April 26, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: +251-116-39-3044
- Official Website: www.madohotels.com
- Qualification: Food preparation or related Felid
- Work Experience & skill: 1 year and above
- Qualification: Military experience is advantageous
- Work Experience & skill: Military experience is advantageous
- Qualification: Level II and above in Front Office Supervision or related fields
- Work Experience & skill: 1 year and above in known hotel and related experience is mandatory, working on IDS software is advantageous
How to apply for MADO Hotel Jobs 2023?
Interested applicants who meet the above positions are invited to submit non-returnable CV, copy of relevant document & 1 passport size Photo to Mado hotel on its premises located at Tele Medhanialemin front of TOMOKA Coffee within 7 consecutive days
Venue: Namibia Avenue, Bole Sub-City, Woreda 03, Atlas Area, Telephone: +251-116-39- 3044
NB: COC Certificate is mandatory
Interested Applicants are encouraged to drop of their CV in person or can send through email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to deadline.
Download: Vacancy Notification