Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Procurement Officer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before January 15, 2022. The Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project looking for “Procurement Officer” Vacancy. Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in BA/BSC Degree in Purchasing or Procurement, Supply Management, Economics, Management, Accounting, Engineering and related fields of studies may apply on or before January 15, 2022.
Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project has published an employment notification January 01, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project Job Vacancy 2022.
Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project Job Vacancy 2022
|Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||January 01, 2022.|
|Closing Date||January 15, 2022.|
|Job Location||Semera (Addis Ababa).|
|Salary||As Per the project scale.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project.
- Organization Type: Government.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: BA/BSC Degree in Purchasing or Procurement, Supply Management, Economics, Management, Accounting, Engineering and related fields of studies.
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Professions: Accounting, Civil Engineering, Economics, Hydraulic Engineering, Management, Purchasing, Supplies Management.
- Experience: Eight years in procurement preferably in donor-funded projects.
- Closing Date: January 15, 2022.
- Terms of Employment: One-year contract with possible extension.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: Procurement Officer.
- For more information: 25111336660184/86.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good report writing ability.
- Computer application skills.
- Knowledge of work language (speaking, writing, and reading) or the region.
How to apply for Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
- Interested applicants shall submit non-returnable copies of their CV and supporting documents in Person within 15 calendar days from the date of this announcement. Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply.