Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Rangeland and Pasture Development Officer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before February 28, 2022. The Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project looking for “Rangeland and Pasture Development Officer” Vacancy. Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in BA/BSC Degree in Purchasing or Procurement, Supply Management, Economics, Management, Accounting, Engineering and related fields of studies may apply on or before February 28, 2022.
Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project has published an employment notification February 15, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project Job Vacancy 2022.
Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project Job Vacancy 2022
|Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Rangeland and Pasture Development Officer.|
|Opening Date||February 15, 2022.|
|Closing Date||February 28, 2022.|
|Job Location||(Addis Ababa).|
|Salary||As Per the project scale.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project.
- Organization Type: Government.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: Second degree in Rangeland Management/ Range science, Range ecology, Natural resource management, land USC planning and management, animal production and forage development, sustainable agriculture, and other related fields pertinent to the development and management of rangeland resources in PAP areas.
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Professions: Agriculture, Animal production, Natural resource management, Range ecology.
- Experience: Minimum six years and above of relevant professional experience In land use planning, rangeland and Pasture development preferably in projects funded by international development institutions. Demonstrated experience in: land use planning/ geospatial mapping exercises; preferable knowledge of the Pastoral/agro-pastoral livelihoods and production systems, Experiences with planning/overseeing larger scale investments are preferable.
- Closing Date: February 28, 2022.
- Terms of Employment: One-year contract with possible extension.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: Rangeland and Pasture Development Officer.
- For more information: 251115581718/ 5584475.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good report writing ability.
- Computer application skills.
- Knowledge of work language (speaking, writing, and reading) or the region.
How to apply for Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
- Interested applicants shall submit non-returnable copies of their CV and supporting documents in person or mail, within 15 calendar days from the date of this announcement. Address: Ministry of Irrigation and Lowland, LLRP In front of DFMBEL CITY CENTIR/ beside Aberus Building 2nd Floor Addis Ababa.