Lecturer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 68 vacancies at the Jinka University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Jinka University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Lecturer posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Lecturer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Jinka University Lecturer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||BA/B.Sc./M.Sc./P.hD|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||as per scale|
Check Today’s New Ethio Jobs Vacancy
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Jinka University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: All the applicants should be graduated in regular program from government Higher Education Institute.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Position Name: Lecturer
- Salary: Salary will be according to University Scale.
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 37
- Experienced Vacant Post: 31
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Applicants should submit all academic & others important credentials in non-returnable copies within consecutive of 10 days starting from the date the vacancy is announced.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Jinka University, HRDM office no. 104,
Tell. 0926350795 and Addis Ababa liaison office around Shiro-Meda (0926011981)