Land for Life Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Executive Assistant” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before October 11, 2023. The Land for Life Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Land for Life Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Land for Life Ethiopia looking for “Executive Assistant” Vacancy. Land for Life Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before October 11, 2023.
Land for Life Ethiopia has published an employment notification October 04, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Land for Life Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023.
Land for Life Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023
|Land for Life Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||October 04, 2023|
|Closing Date||October 11, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Land for Life Ethiopia
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Executive Assistant
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: October 11, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: 0118-664705
- Official Website: www.lflethiopia.org
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Follow up all utilities and agreements.
- Facilitate financial and logistics matter of training, meeting and discussion in collaboration with the program team.
- Maintain office records and files on various subjects for easy access and reference.
- Making travel arrangements for staff.
- Undertake other administration Task by Manager.
- Handling calendar events,
- Organizing reports and documents,
- Answering phone calls, setting up meetings and writing memos.
- Screening visitors, and many more similar duties.
- Preparing reports, filing and organizing documents
- Handling outgoing and incoming letters.
- Handle Goods receiving note, store requisition voucher, and store issue voucher,
- office inventory records, material purchased and handover materials.
- Competency in computer applications (MS word, Excel, Power Point) and Internet browsing skills;
- Educational Background and work experience: BA degree in Secretariat and office Management, Management and business administration or related field with at least 2 years of direct work experience in relevant field. NGO experience is advantageous.
- Language: Amharic, Afan Oromo and English languages.
How to apply for Land for Life Ethiopia Jobs 2023?
Applicants can apply in person at the Land for Life Office around Gurd Shola adjacent to Century Mall, Senper Building 3rd floor office No. 307 or send their CV and educational credentials through firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for application is until October 11, 2023 5:00 PM. Tel 0118-664705