Labora International Trading PLC Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Accountant” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before August 18, 2022. The Labora International Trading PLC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Labora International Trading PLC Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Labora International Trading PLC looking for “Accountant” Vacancy. Labora International Trading PLC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before August 18, 2022.
Labora International Trading PLC has published an employment notification August 10, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Labora International Trading PLC Job Vacancy 2022.
Labora International Trading PLC Job Vacancy 2022
|Labora International Trading PLC Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||August 10, 2022|
|Closing Date||August 18, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Labora International Trading PLC
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Accountant
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Educational Qualification: BA degree or Diploma in Accounting & Finance from recognized University/ College.
- Experience: 03 years for BA degree and 06 years for Diploma.
- Additional Skill: Peachtree, ERP and basic computer skill is mandatory
- Closing Date: August 18, 2022
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: 011-4-665553 / 001-4-164413/ 011-4-672392
How to apply for Labora International Trading PLC Jobs 2022?
Qualified Applicants should submit copy of Credentials in person to Human Resource (HR) department with none returnable document copies within 7 (Seven) Consequative working days from the day of announcement.
Address Our office is located around Megenagna back to AMCE around 800 meters.
For more information, please call on 011-4-665553 / 001-4-164413/ 011-4-672392 OR 0911-035565
Download: Vacancy Notification