Kolfe Keraniyo Subcity Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Secretary, Office Administration and Auto-Mechanic Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 36 vacancies at the Kolfe Keraniyo Subcity for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Kolfe Keraniyo Subcity, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Secretary, Office Administration and Auto-Mechanic Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Secretary, Office Administration and Auto-Mechanic Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Kolfe Keraniyo Subcity Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Graduate Degree, MA Degree, Engineering Degree or equivalent|
|Opening Date||October 30, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 12, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||2344, 1624, 3333, 3934|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Kolfe Keraniyo Subcity, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree, MA Degree, Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Secretary, Office Administration and Auto-Mechanic
- Deadline: November 12, 2020
- Salary: ብር 2344, 1624, 3333, 3934
- Total Variety of Positions: 14
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 13
- Experienced Vacant Post: 23
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Tourism , Library and Information Science , Secretary , Office Administration , Auto-Mechanic , General Mechanics , Computer Science , Information Technology , Engineering , MIS , Human Resource Management , Electrician , International Relations , Political Science.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Kolfe Keraniyo Subcity or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.